Website Terms and Conditions for Hannah Visan’s website Lalele Fibre Art (http://www.lalelefibrearts.com)
Updated: 20 September 2019
By using http://www.lalelefibrearts.com, also referred to as the “website”, all visitors referred to as “user”, “you” or “your” are bound by these Terms and Conditions. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Hannah Visan and the business Lalele Fibre Arts.
Accessing this website constitutes a use of the website and an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions provided herein.
Use of the website
- You may use the website for lawful purposes only.
You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Registered User Conteent that:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or any proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- Constitutes promotion or advertising of any third party website, product or service; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence or contains hate speech (i.e. speech that attacks or demeans a person or group based upon race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity; or
- Discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk”, threaten or otherwise harass another person.
- You will not access or use the website to collect any market research for a competing business.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely sate or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the website through the use of a virus, device, hacking or any other means.
- You will let us know about inappropriate Registered User Content of which you become aware.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright of all knit and crochet patterns, photographs, blogs, articles, information and materials found on www.lalelefibrearts.com belongs solely to Hannah Visan and Lalele Fibre Arts.
You may not reproduce or redistribute the patterns, blogs, photographs, articles, information, and materials found on www.lalelefibrearts.com without the express written permission of Hannah Visan.
Furthermore, the website contains intellectual property owned by Hannah Visan, including, without limitation, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Lalele Fibre Arts logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
You may not claim as your own, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever, any of the Site content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without prior written consent from Hannah Visan.
Should you wish to teach a class using a paid for Lalele Fibre Arts pattern or sell a pattern as part of a yarn kit, please contact me by email at email@example.com.
When working from a Lalele Fibre Arts pattern, whether paid or free, legally you may use the finished object for whatever purpose you wish. Therefore, you can donate the finished items to a charity or use them for a fundraiser. You may also knit or crochet as many as you desire for personal use and sell limited amounts.
If you are sharing your items on social media or selling your finished objects made using a Lalele Fibre Arts pattern on your Etsy shop, online store or on-site store, I ask for credit for the design and a link to be provided to my social media and/or website in the post or product description. I love designing patterns for you and it helps me in return if people know where the pattern came from!
The website www.lalelefibrearts.com may offer goods (“product”) for sale.
By placing an order through www.lalelefibrearts.com, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to these Terms and Conditions. In order to purchase fro this website, you must be of an age to possess a valid Paypal, credit or debit card account.
Paypal, Hannah Visan and Lalele Fibre Arts retain the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the Paypal account or credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product(s).
All prices advertised are subject to change.
We endeavour to ensure that all details, descriptions and price which appear on this website are accurate.
At this time, we only offer downloadable digital products for sale. Digital products are available instantly and are therefore non-refundable.
Third party resources
The website may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies or third party websites or resources.
Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement or affiliation with Hannah Visan or www.lalelefibreart.com. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Hannah Visan of www.lalelefibrearts.com may reserve these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check back regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the contents.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.